1. By booking the room (s) at the guest house and subsequently arriving and checking in at the guest house, the guest agrees that the Guest House will process this personal data:
1.1. name, date of birth,
1.3. citizenship (country), passport or ID card number, validity period,
1.4. password and security question;
1.5. credit card details;
1.6. amount to be paid;
1.7. life expectancy at the hotel.
1.8. By providing their personal details, the guest house guest confirms that they are accurate and complete.
2. The personal data of registered users received for this purpose shall be stored for 3 (three) calendar years from the date of the guest house guest reservation..
3. The guest provides the following data to the Department of Statistics of the Republic of Lithuania: number of guests, country from which the guest (s) came, purpose of arrival, length of stay in the hotel.
4. The guest, by entering e-mail on the website, agrees that for the purpose of direct marketing, the Guest House will process the personal data related to him below:
4.1. Email address;
4.2. Phone number;
5. The guest house confirms that personal data is collected only directly from the Data Subject and is not collected from other sources.
6. The Guest House undertakes not to disclose the processed Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
6.1. if there is a guest’s consent to the disclosure of personal data
6.2. when ordering or providing other services – For guest houses providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by the guest,
6.3. law enforcement authorities in accordance with legal requirements
6.4. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
7. We always keep your data secure and require that all our partners and service providers who have access to your data ensure this.
1. The procedure for storing guest house items in a hotel is regulated by Article 6.865 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. Guests must compensate the Guest House for material losses caused by the fault of the guests themselves or the guests invited to the Guest House;
3. The guest house is not responsible for unsafe or lost valuables and / or damage to them in the room or common areas;
1. To find out what data the guest house has collected, you can contact us by e-mail. By mail. You may also apply for rectification, erasure, restriction of data processing, revocation of consents, disagreement with data processing based on our legitimate interest, disagreement with data processing for direct marketing purposes, if applicable, exercise of the right to data portability.
2. The data subject has the right to request that the controller “forgets” him / her, namely to delete all data relating to him / her, if the data are not needed for the purpose for which they were collected and processed or if the data subject withdraws consent or is processed in breach of law.
Purchase policy, return and reservation policy
1. Reservations for the guest house for the provision of services must be sent to the guest house by e-mail or orally by calling the guest house’s phone, using the new systems reservations are made via the calendar on the website linked to the accommodation programs.
2. Individual guest to the Guest House, must indicate the number of guests arriving at the Guest House, their names, category (type) of the desired room or rented premises, dates of arrival and departure, method of payment for the services provided by the Guest House;
3. Prices (including VAT) and payment procedure and conditions of the services provided by the Guest House in individual agreements and offers, on the website of the Guest House and in other official advertising and information materials of the Guest House;
4. Services can be paid for with the Guest House in cash, credit card or bank transfer;
5. For all services and goods that the guests of the Guest House purchased or used, but left without paying for certain reasons, the Guest House has the right to debit the respective amount for the goods and / or services from the Guest account (bank payment card). Guests undertake to pay for the purchased goods and / or services in full even after departure.
6. Reserved, confirmed and paid for but not used by guests, Guest house services are non-refundable and non-refundable.